|* Work with product management to refine wireless hardware and software design.
* Comprehensive documentation of wireless and TCP/IP network deployment.
* Manage hardware test deployments and interface closely with engineering teams to iterate on hardware and software designs.
* Develop requirements, conduct, and document site surveys for local municipality deployments.
* Manage local municipality deployment, document learnings, and work with product engineering to complete POC.
* Collaborate with New Product Deployment team on business model details and viability.
* Interface directly network engineering team on LAN and WAN network design.
* Build out of band network to support device management.
* Work cross-functionally with local municpalities, engineering, and 3rd party vendors.
* Oversee wireless network installation of 3rd party contractor.
* Comprehensive documentation of all deployment proceses.
|* Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
* Strong TCP/IP networking background.
* Experience deploying wireless networks at scale.
* Experience working with 3rd party contractors and local municipalities.
* Strong experience with physical layer of wireless networks, wireless telecom interfaces, implementation, and debugging.
* Preferred: Experience with wrieless telecommunications systems and equipment deployment in emerging markets. Experience with wireless MIMO technologies, tranceivers and antennas is a plus. Start-up or technical infrastructure experience a plus.
* Experience with carrier backhaul including mmWave, microwave, core networks, WIFI access points, or WIFI ISP deployments