Facebook is seeking a tactical, high-energy, and creative individual to be responsible for analyzing and screening employee referrals and evangelizing our employee referral program to maximize quality referral pipeline for our North America and Latin America offices. The ideal candidate will have a real passion for recruiting and wants to improve processes and workflows.
• Work with the recruiting team members to have a firm understanding of all open roles.
• Accountability for the communication, tracking, and timely response to every employee referrals and the referrer.
• Screen candidates for eligibility determination.
• Partner with recruiters and sourcers to ensure clear and professional execution throughout the recruitment process for referrals.
• Partner with recruiters and sourcers from all offices to understand talent pipelines and help plan and execute on ad hoc projects and events.
• Work on the backlog of referrals by reviewing and executing as appropriate.
• Responsible for developing creative strategies through events, tools, communication channels to increase referral talent and pipelines.
• Educate employees on quality referrals for the company.
• Work collaboratively with other Referral Program Specialists to manage referral flows and the day-to-day administrative operation tasks.
• Responsible for accurate and timely entry of referral data into our recruiting tools.
• Solicit feedback from referrers and recruiting on process and program to refine and execute.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 1+ years in Recruiting
• Experience screening resume is a plus
• Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with all parties in Recruiting, HR, and employees
• Experience in developing and managing events
• Team oriented and collaborative
• Move fast and be responsive
• Take initiative and responsibility
• Ability to prioritize and manage time
• Adaptable, resourceful and possess the desire to learn and grow
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work flexible hours